I am in New Orleans. Half Ironman is on Sunday. It hailed two days ago here and the weather is currently awful. I already made the internal decision that I will only do the run if they cancel the swim. No need to kill myself on the bike in the rain if it’s not the full 70.3 miles.
Work has been wearily uneventful . Calm before a storm I am sure