At Coyote Ugly Saloon, we believe that the success of our brand will be a direct result of the quality of our operators and developers. Our selection process starts with choosing only the best candidates who share our commitment and enthusiasm for providing the full Coyote Ugly experience.
Coyote Ugly Saloon Restaurant franchise candidates should meet the following criteria to be considered for a franchise opportunity:
The total investment will vary from market to market; the range is from $500,000 to $1,000,000.
• Viable prospects will have a minimum available liquidity of $250,000USD and a net worth of $750,000USD.
• Strong banking relationships and ability to secure funding.
Management and Operating Requirements
• Multiple years in hospitality, multi-unit food and beverage operations, business ownership and development experience strongly preferred.
• The ability to deliver an unrivaled customer experience while having a commitment to develop the Coyote Ugly Saloon culture.
• Live in your market and have strong local community ties. The ability to manage recruitment, training, employee retention and dedicated to following a system and demonstrating operational excellence.
• Single, Multi-unit, and Master agreements available.
• Pricing varies by market/country.
• Franchise Agreement term: 10 years with 10 year renewals
• Royalty: 5% of gross monthly revenue
For more information on International Franchising, contact: